1. The Chinese Professional goes to "Create a Profile"
and fills out information regarding the services and products that they are looking
to provide international companies.
2. The Chinese Professional will be contacted by the Exchange to determine the qualifications
and confirm the services that can be provide by the company to the international
market (see requirements for Chinese Companies).
3. Once a company has been confirmed for service and a service request is received
from an international company the Chinese Professional will be contacted regarding
4. The Exchange will send an email to the International Professional with a profile
and information regarding the international company they have been connected to.
a) Profiles for Chinese companies
are a mixture of customer reviews,
company information and the company's
history with Exchange Nexus.
b) When applicable, the Exchange
Nexus highly recommends connecting
with companies with an established
record of quality and participation in
Exchange programs; particularly
business incubation. For more information
regarding the programs available
to Chinese companies click the following
5. The Chinese Professional will be given the specifications of the products or
services requested and contact information to the appropriate person within the
international company to get further details and information to put a proposal together.
6. The Exchange will send a follow-up request to the international companies two
to four weeks after the initial request to determine the results of the request
and level of service provided by the Chinese Professional.
7. The Exchange will update the Chinese Professional's profile with any reviews
that come in from the international companies and continue to promote those Chinese
Professionals that maintain high ratings.