1. The potential investor clicks "Investment
Opportunities" and goes through company profiles and business plans to
find possible investing opportunities in China.
2. If a company or particular opportunity is of interest to the investor they will
be able to get more information and connect to the Chinese company or entrepreneur
through the Exchange.
3. The Exchange will meditate any correspondence between the investor and Chinese
company seeking investment.
4. If an investor finds an opportunity and wants to begin to negotiate they will
have the opportunity to go directly to the Chinese company or continue to work through
the Exchange to broker the acquisition of the Chinese companies shares.
5. If the investor chooses to go through the Exchange for brokerage the following
services can be provided:
a) Assistance in company registration
and licensing for new ventures.
b) Consulting on laws and regulations
regarding private equity in China.
virtual incubation for new and existing companies providing a
greater probability of success and
d) Offer a Chinese based board of
6. The Exchange will stay in contact with any company that uses our brokerage services
for ongoing support and consulting.