1. The Chinese entrepreneur or business professional looking to get a business mentor
clicks "Get a Mentor" and goes through
a brief application process.
2. The Exchange will receive the application and send a reply to the potential Mentee
with an email regarding acceptance or denial to the online mentoring program.
3. Those excepted into the mentoring program will be matched with an International
a. This process can take up to six weeks, as the proper match is important to the
success of the overall program.
4. Once a match is made the mentor will be given access to the Mentees profile,
and will be scheduled for a one-hour weekly meeting.
a) Weekly mentoring meetings will
be held on Skype and will go for either 6 or 12
weeks depending on availability.
5. The Chinese entrepreneur will have access to the Exchange Nexus business training
materials that can be used as a step-by-step guide to start operate and grow a business.
a) These materials will be covered
by the mentor in the weekly meetings
6. The Mentor is given access to the Mentee after the initial sessions are over
and in some cases the Chinese entrepreneur is given invited to participate in the
Exchanges Virtual Incubation Program.