1. The potential Mentor clicks "Become a Mentor"
and goes through a brief application process.
2. The Exchange will receive the application and send a reply to the potential Mentor
with an email regarding acceptance or denial to the online mentoring program.
3. Those excepted into the mentoring program will be matched with a Chinese Mentee.
a. This process can take up to six
weeks, as the proper match is important to the
success of the overall program.
4. Once a match is made the mentor will be given access to the Mentees profile,
and will be scheduled for a one-hour weekly meeting.
a. Weekly mentoring meetings will
be held on Skype and will go for either 6 or 12
weeks depending on availability.
5. The Mentor will have access to the Exchange Nexus mentor materials that can be
used as a step-by-step guide to walking the Mentee through a process of business
and personal growth.
6. The Mentor is given access to the Mentee after the initial sessions are over
and in some cases may be asked to stay on as apart of a companies advisory board.