1. The International Professional goes to "Submit a Project" and fills out profile
and project information to submit a connection request.
2. Once a connection request is received, two to four of the most qualified Chinese
companies will be matched for connection.
3. The Exchange will send an email to the International Professional with a profile
and information regarding the companies that they have been connected to.
a) Profiles for Chinese companies
are a mixture of customer reviews,
company information and the company's
history with Exchange Nexus.
b) When applicable the Exchange
Nexus highly recommends connecting
with companies with an established
record of quality and participation in
Exchange programs; particularly
4. The Chinese companies will be given the specifications of the products or services requested. They will then contact the appropriate person to get further details, provide additional information and put a proposal together.
5. The Exchange will send a follow up request to the International Professional
two to four weeks after the initial request to determine the results of the request
and level of service provided by the Chinese company.
6. The Exchange will update the profiles of Chinese companies with any reviews that come in from the International Professionals and continue to promote those Chinese companies that maintain high ratings.